Liquid Study no. 1 performed the
Gildas String Quartet
in Manchester UK.
- Lockstep Variations will be premiered by the New York New Music Ensemble at DiMenna Center in NYC.
- Lines of Communication will be performed by Mari Kimura, Sam Wells, and Keith Kirchoff at the SPLICE Institute in Kalamazoo, MI, USA.
- Am I a Particle or a Wave? performed by Nexeduet (Juanjo Llopico and Sisco Aparici) at the Festival de Música Contemporánea de Córdoba on April 1st 2017 in Spain.
- Am I a Particle or a Wave? performed by Nexeduet (Juanjo Llopico and Sisco Aparici) at the Festival "Flesap" in Segorbe Spain on March 25th 2017.
- Liquid Study no 2 for piano and electronic sound will be premiered by Ian Buckle at the University of Leed's International Concert Series on March 10th 2017.
- Open End will be performed by Marc Moreno Albors in Valencia Spain.
- Dot Matrix Dialect will be premiered by the Pixels Ensemble in the Open Circuit Festival, Liverpool, UK.
- Liquid Study no. 1 performed the Gildas String Quartet in Manchester UK.
- hub will be performed by the The House of Bedlam at New Music North West in Manchester UK.
- open end will be performed by Hamish Upton at the Australian National Academy of Music, Melbourne.
- open end will be performed by Matthew Andreini at the the University of Northern Iowa, USA.
- open end will be performed by Alex Wier at the University of Denver, USA.
- open end will be performed by Alex Wier at Adams State University, USA.
- open end will be performed by Alex Wier at Fort Lewis College, USA.
- Liquid Etude no. 1 will be premiered by the Arditti String Quartet in California.